- The Middle School begins our Morning Meeting at 8:30. We would love for the Year 6 students to join us for this part of our day. If you are able to drop off your child by 8:25 at the Middle School Farmhouse door, we'd appreciate it! If you are not able to drop off your child early, please use the Elementary drop-off as usual so your child can check in with their teacher first.
- We will ask Year 6 students to take their belongings down to their Upper Elementary classroom upon arrival and check in with their Elementary teachers, then rejoin the Middle School.
What to Wear
- Upper Elementary students visiting the Middle School are welcome to wear casual clothing for the day. Some of our activities might involve cooking, painting, or other slightly messy work, so students may want to choose accordingly.
- Although some of the students will be visiting on Friday, no Year 6 students will be participating in the Cafe work or Grocery Shopping.
- Tuesday, November 21 we will be making Fish Tacos. These are served with cabbage shreds, guacamole, freshly made pico de gallo, and a creamy, yogurt-based white sauce. These are served on corn or corn/flour tortillas.
- Friday, November 24 we will be making "Grandma's Chicken Noodle Soup" with grilled cheese sandwiches.
Recess & Return to Elementary
- Following lunch, the Year 6 students will be invited to join the Middle School students for recess on the Rolling Hills. While Middle School recess is usually an unsupervised activity, a Middle School Guide will be observing recess during our visit days.
- Elementary students will return to their classes at 12:45.
We hope this helps prepare your child for a fun visit.